Nowadays, children have to deal with so many distractions, temptations, overstimulation and peer pressure. Yoga is a great tool for kids and has some amazing benefits including;
- Helping them to develop body awareness
- Learning how to use their bodies in a healthy way
- Managing stress through breathing, awareness, meditation and healthy movement
- Building concentration
- Increasing their confidence and positive self-image
- Feeling part of a healthy, non-competitive group
- Getting them off their electronic devices
Sessions will run one Thursday evening each month starting 17th January, 6 – 6.45pm and are suitable for 5 – 10 year olds. These are drop off sessions – why not enjoy a coffee downstairs in Costa Coffee while you wait!
Children are invited to wear Pyjamas and bring their favourite cuddly toy, a blanket for the relaxation and a bottle of water. If children have mats they can bring them, or they can be hired at the studio for £1.
Price is £4.50 per child, or you can save 10% by purchasing an annual pass for £48 (12 sessions).