Celebrate the peak of summer and indulge yourself with an online day retreat. This day yoga and meditation will allow you a day to pull back, get inspired, re-energise and show yourself some love.
The Summer Solstice occurs when the sun reaches the highest point in the sky, resulting in the longest period of daylight. It’s the halfway marker for our year and therefore, a wonderful opportunity to check in with our intentions and manifestations. As a time of abundance and opportunity, it is the perfect time to realign and energise for the months ahead.
Coronavirus may be keeping us at home but we can still come together. Join us from the comfort of your own home, as our four studio owners come together online to share a day of yoga and meditation with you.
The online day retreat will include:
- Mantra Setting with Ruth. Review your intentions and set fresh mantras for the remainder of the year ahead.
- Yin Yoga with Louise. Ease into the day, with a nourishing, Yin Yoga practice. Foster a feeling of contentment and a sense of being at home within yourself.
- Salute the Sun with Lis. Turn up the heat with Surya Namaskar sequences (Sun Salutations). Honour the solstice, energise the body and create heat to cleanse and purify.
- Pranayama & Hatha Yoga with Katie. A Pranayama practice designed to regulate the flow of energy in the body, and quieten the mind. Followed by a hatha yoga practice with a focus on the Solar Plexus chakra, perfect for this time of year.
- Gratitude Meditation with Ruth. Seal your practice with a simple but effective meditation to bring you a greater sense of happiness and well-being.
Find out more by visiting the retreats page on our website.