We are a group of enthusiastic caring people, dedicated to changing lives through yoga.
We’ve been bringing value to people’s lives for over eight years and we’re growing.
Our studio team plays an essential role in creating the right atmosphere here at the studio. The role is busy with opportunity to meet lots of interesting people, help create a warm, clean welcoming environment and develop your administration skills.
Details of the role of a Studio Angel role is detailed below. If you are interested in applying for this role please phone 01922 277684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the application form.
Title: Studio Angels
Working Hours: 3 hours per week either Wednesday evening or Friday morning.
Accountable to: Studio Co-ordinator
To help create a warm welcome for yoga students, ensuring their experience at the studio is both efficient and authentic. You will be responsible for making sure that yoga students visiting the studio enter a space that is always clean and tidy. You will also ensure that the processes of booking into classes and making purchases are both efficient and warm.
– Upkeep of the reception area – tidying, polishing, washing up, cleaning yoga mats.
– Upkeep of the studios – sweeping/hovering, tidying, lighting candles
– Welcoming students when they arrive at the studio, ensuring those new to yoga complete relevant documentation and are advised about the studio facilities.
– Checking in students during busy class sign-ins
– Processing electronic and cash transactions for classes and retail items.
– Data entry and record keeping.
- One month of regular yoga practice – it’s important that you believe in what we’re offering and can get some personal value from the work exchange.
- A genuine interest in helping people: serving with respect and efficiency.
- Ability to multi-task and function in a busy environment.
- A strong work ethic with habits such as reliable attendance and punctuality.
- Self-starter who is able to organize their time efficiently.
- Friendly, out-going team player.
- Ability to use database-type IT systems.