Indoor yoga & Pilates classes in Sutton Coldfield are restarting from Monday 17th May at Sandstone Yoga & Pilates.
Our in-studio class schedule is live and ready for you to book and we’re all looking forward to seeing you back in the studio.
Most studio classes will also be live-streamed. So, whether you want to come to the studio or prefer to continue practicing at home we have something for you.
If you have a pass that expired while we’ve been closed, please rest assured we will reactivate all of them. If we haven’t done yours yet and you’re itching to book, please drop us an email and we will get it done for you.
Class sizes have been reduced to allow for distancing. Windows will be opened before during and after class to keep the teaching space well ventilated.
When attending a Yoga & Pilates class in the Sutton Coldfield studio class please
- follow all current local and national guidance around covid.
- do not attend classes if you are symptomatic. Or if you have had contact with anyone showing symptoms in the last 7 days.
- wear a face covering when entering and exiting the building. You do not have to wear a face covering during the class.
- follow the one-way system into and out of the teaching space.
- do not share props.
- bring your own mat and props.
- book your class in advance and arrive 5-15 minutes before the start time.
- let us know in advance if you cannot attend so your place can be given to someone else.
- use the mat markers on the studio floor to position your mat to ensure 2m distancing.
We can’t wait to welcome you to yoga & Pilates classes in Sutton Coldfield!